North Carolina Documents
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Nc Will
Description Documents Living
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Authorization to Consent for Health Care for a Minor
3. Statutory General Power of Attorney
4. Statutory Power of Attorney for Health Care
5. Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care
6. Statutory Living Will
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Authorization to Consent for Health Care for a Minor - Statutory Form - This is a statutory form, that is, it is provided for in the North Carolina General Statutes. The form allows a custodial parent to authorize another adult to do any acts which may be necessary or proper to provide for the health care of the minor child.
3. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This is a statutory form, that is, it is provided for in the North Carolina General Statutes. By using this form, you can create a general, limited, or durable Power of Attorney. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
4. Statutory Power of Attorney for Health - This Statutory Power of Attorney for Health Care gives the person you designate as your agent/attorney in fact the power to make health care decisions for you. Your agent must act consistently with your desires as stated in this Power of Attorney. This document gives your agent the power to consent to your doctor not giving treatment or stopping treatment necessary to keep you alive. You have the right to make health care decisions for yourself as long as you can give informed consent. No treatment may be given over your objection and health care necessary to keep you alive may not be stopped or withheld if you object.
5. Power of Attorney for Mental Health - Statutory Form - This is a statutory form provided for in the North Carolina General Statutes used to appoint a specific person to act for you with regard to mental health treatment when you are incapable of providing an informed consent to treatment or refusal to accept treatment.
6. Statutory Living Will - Declaration for a Desire for a Natural Death - This Declaration form allows you to express your wishes and desires regarding whether or not your life is prolonged by artificial means in the event that you are in a terminal, incurable condition or persistent vegetative state.
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View North Carolina Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View North Carolina Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View North Carolina Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View North Carolina Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View North Carolina Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out North Carolina Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Avoid costly lawyers and find the North Carolina Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will you want at a affordable price on the US Legal Forms website. Use our simple categories functionality to look for and download legal and tax files. Go through their descriptions and preview them just before downloading. Additionally, US Legal Forms provides users with step-by-step instructions on how to download and fill out every form.
- Ensure the North Carolina Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will is eligible for use where you live.
- If available, read the description and use the Preview option well before downloading the templates.
- If you are confident the document meets your needs, click Buy Now.
- In case the form is wrong, use the search field to find the right one.
- Next, create your account and select a subscription plan.
- Pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Select obtain the document in PDF or DOCX.
- Click on Download and find your template in the My Forms tab. Feel free to save the form to the device or print it out.
After downloading, you are able to fill out the North Carolina Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will manually or by using an editing software. Print it out and reuse the template many times. Do more for less with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Living Will, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
North Carolina Attorney Form Popularity
North Carolina Personal Planning Packages Other Form Names
What are the 3 types of advance directives?
Does a living will need to be notarized in North Carolina?
How many types of advance directives are there?
What is the difference between a living will and advance directive?
Can family override advance directive?
What makes a will valid in North Carolina?
What should be included in an advance directive?
What to include in living will?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.