Bill of Sale - Bill Of Sale
U.S. Legal Forms offers bill of sale forms for any situation. Sell a boat, auto, trailer, horse, firearm, watercraft, mobile home, animal or any other personal property using our inexpensive forms. Don't get a free or cheap substitute template, ensure your transfer is legal!.
Boat Bill of Sale Bill Of Sale Form Printable
Auto Bill of Sale Business Bill Of Sale
Bill of Sale FAQ: Wa Bill Of Sale Form
1) What is a Bill of Sale? A bill of sale is a document that transfers title of an asset from a seller to a buyer.
2) What are the types of bill of sale forms available? There are a variety of bill of sale forms available for use. Some of the more popular forms are:
- Bill of Sale for an Automobile
- Bill of Sale for Watercraft
- Bill of Sale for Mobile Home
- Bill of Sale for an Animal
- Bill of Sale of other Personal Property
3) What is included in a bill of sale form? Most bill of sale forms require the following information:
- Amount of consideration paid for the transfer of title and date of purchase.
- Name and address of Seller
- Name and address of Buyer
- Specific information about the asset being transfered from the seller to the buyer.
- Guarantee from the seller that the item is free from all claims and offsets.
- Any representations or warranties
- Signature of the seller(s)
- Signature of a notary public.
4) What if I cannot find the bill of sale form I need on the U. S. Legal Forms™, Inc. website? If you cannot find the bill of sale form you need, don't panic. U. S. Legal Forms™, Inc. offers the best customer service in the business. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you in any way possible.