The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Texas Will
Description Texas Will Power
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory Declaration of Appointment of Guardian for my Child in the Event of my Death or Incapacity
3. Statutory Declaration of Guardian in the Event of the Later Incapacity or Need of Guardian
4. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions
5. Statutory General Power of Attorney for Health Care
6. Directive to Physicians and Family or Surrogates
7. Directive to Physicians on Behalf of a Minor
8. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
9. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
10. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory Declaration of Appointment of Guardian for My Child in the Event of my Death or Incapacity - This form is provided for in the Texas Probate Code. It allows you to appoint a guardian for your child(ren) in the event of your death or incapacity.
3. Statutory Declaration of Guardian in the Event of the Later Incapacity or Need of Guardian - This form is provided for in the Texas Probate Code and allows you to designate a guardian for yourself if you should be incapacitated or in need of a guardian.
4. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This form is provided for in the Texas Probate Code. It gives your attorney in fact (your agent) broad powers that remain in effect even if you are incapacitated.
5. Statutory General Power of Attorney for Health Care - This form is provided for in the Texas Health and Safety Code. It gives the person you name as your agent the authority to make any and all health care decisions for you in accordance with your wishes, including your religious and moral beliefs, when you are no longer capable of making them yourself.
6. Directive to Physicians and Family or Surrogates includes Living Will provisions - This form is provided for in the Texas Health and Safety Code and is designed to help you communicate your wishes about medical treatment at some time in the future when you are unable to make your wishes known because of illness or injury.
7. Directive to Physicians on Behalf of Minor - This form allows you to communicate your wishes about medical treatment of your spouse, child, or ward if that person in diagnosed as suffering from a terminal condition and you are unable to communicate your desires for their treatment.
8. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
9. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
10. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
How To Fill Out Texas Attorney?
Get access to quality Texas Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will samples online with US Legal Forms. Avoid days of wasted time searching the internet and dropped money on documents that aren’t up-to-date. US Legal Forms offers you a solution to just that. Find above 85,000 state-specific legal and tax samples you can save and complete in clicks within the Forms library.
For those who don’t have a subscription yet, take a look at our how-guide listed below to make getting started easier:
- Find out if the Texas Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will you’re considering is suitable for your state.
- View the form making use of the Preview function and read its description.
- Visit the subscription page by clicking on Buy Now button.
- Choose the subscription plan to go on to register.
- Pay out by credit card or PayPal to complete making an account.
- Pick a favored file format to save the file (.pdf or .docx).
You can now open up the Texas Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will example and fill it out online or print it out and get it done yourself. Take into account mailing the papers to your legal counsel to ensure things are filled out properly. If you make a error, print and fill application again (once you’ve created an account every document you download is reusable). Create your US Legal Forms account now and get access to more forms.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Texas Power Attorney, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Wills And Power Of Attorneys Form Popularity
Wills Other Form Names
Texas Life Documents FAQ
Can someone with power of attorney inherit?
Can a power of attorney sign a living will?
What is it difference between a living will advance directive and power of attorney?
Who can sign living will?
What does Texas require for their advance directive or living will?
What should be included in a living will?
How do you fill out a living will?
Can a POA sign a living will?
Can a POA create a living trust?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.