Oregon Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
1 Last Will
2 General Durable Power of Attorney
3 Statutory Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care
4 Health Care Directive - Advance Healthcare directive
5 Statutory Equivalent of Living Will
6 Declaration for Mental Health Treatment
7 Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
8 Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care - This is a statutory form provided for in the Oregon Revised Statutes that provides for the appointment of a mental health care representative and for specific instructions for mental health treatment when you are no longer capable of expressing your consent or refusal for treatment.
4. Health Care Directive - Advanced Health Care Directive - includes Living Will and Health Care Decisions Statutory Form - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Oregon Revised Statutes and provides a means for you to express health care choices and decisions, notably decisions about life support and tube feeding. It allows you to appoint a health care representative and to give specific instructions about your health care.
5. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration - Request for Medication to End Life - Statutory Form - This form allows you to express your wishes and desires regarding whether or not your life is prolonged by artificial means. You are also given the option to make an anatomical gift.
6. Declaration for Mental Health Treatment - This form is a declaration for mental health treatment. The principal must choose a decision maker, appoint a representative, and provide affirmation of witnesses.
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.