The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Oregon Documents Will
Description Oregon Will
This package contains the following forms:
1 Last Will
2 General Durable Power of Attorney
3 Statutory Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care
4 Health Care Directive - Advance Healthcare directive
5 Statutory Equivalent of Living Will
6 Declaration for Mental Health Treatment
7 Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
8 Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care - This is a statutory form provided for in the Oregon Revised Statutes that provides for the appointment of a mental health care representative and for specific instructions for mental health treatment when you are no longer capable of expressing your consent or refusal for treatment.
4. Health Care Directive - Advanced Health Care Directive - includes Living Will and Health Care Decisions Statutory Form - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Oregon Revised Statutes and provides a means for you to express health care choices and decisions, notably decisions about life support and tube feeding. It allows you to appoint a health care representative and to give specific instructions about your health care.
5. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration - Request for Medication to End Life - Statutory Form - This form allows you to express your wishes and desires regarding whether or not your life is prolonged by artificial means. You are also given the option to make an anatomical gift.
6. Declaration for Mental Health Treatment - This form is a declaration for mental health treatment. The principal must choose a decision maker, appoint a representative, and provide affirmation of witnesses.
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
How To Fill Out Oregon Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Creating papers isn't the most uncomplicated process, especially for people who rarely deal with legal paperwork. That's why we recommend making use of accurate Oregon Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will samples created by professional lawyers. It allows you to prevent problems when in court or dealing with official organizations. Find the templates you require on our site for top-quality forms and correct descriptions.
If you’re a user having a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in your account. When you are in, the Download button will automatically appear on the template web page. After getting the sample, it’ll be saved in the My Forms menu.
Customers without a subscription can quickly get an account. Use this brief step-by-step help guide to get your Oregon Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will:
- Make certain that file you found is eligible for use in the state it’s necessary in.
- Verify the document. Make use of the Preview feature or read its description (if available).
- Buy Now if this sample is the thing you need or use the Search field to get another one.
- Select a suitable subscription and create your account.
- Use your PayPal or credit card to pay for the service.
- Download your file in a wanted format.
Right after completing these easy actions, it is possible to fill out the sample in an appropriate editor. Double-check filled in details and consider asking a legal professional to examine your Oregon Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will for correctness. With US Legal Forms, everything becomes easier. Test it now!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need End Of Life Planning In Teh State Of Oregon, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Living Will Oregon Form Popularity
Oregon Attorney Other Form Names
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
Can a power of attorney sign a living will?
Can a POA create a living trust?
How do you fill out a living will form?
Can a POA sign a living will?
Who can sign living will?
Can someone with power of attorney inherit?
What should be included in a living will?
How do I fill out an advance directive?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.