This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Statutory Health Care Directive
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Health Care Directive - This is a statutory form that is provided in the North Dakota Century Code that allows you to appoint an individual as your agent with regard to healthcare decisions when you are no longer capable of making them yourself. It includes broad power to make physical and mental health treatment decisions.
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.