Contract Legal Washington
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains essential legal documents for Contractors, Owners, Suppliers or Subcontractors to use to assert their legal rights or claims and to address important legal issues regarding particular construction projects. Some documents in this package are state-specific. Please note that this Package is intended for contractual situations of $1,000.00 or more.This package contains the following forms:
1. Construction Contract - Cost Plus or Fixed Fee
2. A Construction Project Information Sheet
3. A Change Order Sheet
4. A Certificate of Completion
5. A Weekly Equipment Summary
6. A Time and Material Log
7. A Bid Log
8. A Bid Follow Up Letter
9. A Summary of Estimate
10. A Schedule Sheet
11. A Job Progress Sheet
12. A Final Project Punch List
13. A Worker Safety and Health Plan
14. An Accident Report Form
15. A Customer Satisfaction Survey
16. A Company Evaluation by Customer
17. A Washington Weekly Payroll Record and
18. A Washington Continuous Contractor's Surety Bond.
Purchase this package and more than 50% over purchasing the forms separately!
How To Fill Out Washington Contractors Forms Package?
Out of the multitude of services that offer legal samples, US Legal Forms offers the most user-friendly experience and customer journey when previewing forms prior to buying them. Its comprehensive library of 85,000 samples is grouped by state and use for simplicity. All of the forms available on the platform have already been drafted to meet individual state requirements by certified legal professionals.
Follow the tips listed below to get the document:
- Once you discover a Form name, ensure it is the one for the state you need it to file in.
- Preview the template and read the document description just before downloading the sample.
- Search for a new sample through the Search engine if the one you have already found isn’t appropriate.
- Click Buy Now and choose a subscription plan.
- Create your own account.
- Pay using a card or PayPal and download the document.
Once you’ve downloaded your Form name, it is possible to edit it, fill it out and sign it in an online editor of your choice. Any document you add to your My Forms tab might be reused multiple times, or for as long as it remains to be the most up-to-date version in your state. Our service provides fast and easy access to templates that suit both attorneys and their clients.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What is included in construction documents?
Should contractors ask for money up front?
What documents should a contractor provide?
How much can a contractor ask for upfront in Washington state?
What is the difference between a general contractor and a residential contractor?
How much money should you give a contractor up front?
Can a contractor sue a homeowner?
What are the three basic types of documents used in construction contracts?
What does a residential contractor do?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.