Nebraska Request for Information from Subcontractor - Corporation or LLC
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Request for Information from Subcontractor form is for use by a corporation or LLC who may claim a lien under the Nebraska Construction Lien Act through a claimant other than a prime contractor, to request that such claimant provide within a reasonable time not exceeding five days, the name of the person who contracted for the furnishing by the claimant of the materials or services in connection with which the lien claim may arise.
- View Nebraska Notice of Right to Assert a Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Notice of Assignment of Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Corporation or LLC
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Affidavit That Notice of Termination Sent to All Claimants Requesting Notice - Corporation or LLC
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.