Minnesota Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Designated Caregiver Agreement
3. Health Care Directive
4. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Designated Caregiver Agreement - Statutory Form - This Designated Caregiver Agreement is a form which names an adult to serve as a designated caregiver to care for the parent's minor child for a period of time specified in the designated caregiver agreement, but not to exceed one year. It becomes effective when custodial parents are unable to care for the child because of an emergency or temporary period of incapacitation.
3. Health Care Directive as Living Will - This is a statutory form, that is it provided for in the Minnesota Statutes. It allows you to appoint a health care agent to carry out your desires should you become unable to make important health care decisions for yourself and to make those specific health care instructions.
4. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This Power of Attorney is a statutory form which means it has been approved by the state legislature. It provides for the appointment of an attorney-in-fact for various matters, including property, finances, real estate, business, banking, litigation and many more options.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Minnesota Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Minnesota Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Minnesota Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Minnesota Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View Minnesota Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.