The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Il Life Form
Description Documents Power Attorney
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Designation of Standby Guardian
3. Appointment of Short Term Guardian
4. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions
5. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
6. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will
7. Statutory Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care
8. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
9. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Designation of Standby Guardian - A standby guardian is someone who has been appointed by the court as the person who will act as guardian of the disabled person when the disabled person's guardian dies or is no longer willing or able to make and carry out day-to-day care decisions concerning the disabled person. By properly completing this form, a guardian is naming the person that the guardian wants to be appointed as the standby guardian of the disabled person. Signing the form does not appoint the standby guardian; to be appointed, a petition must be filed in and approved by the court.
3. Appointment of Short Term Guardian - Statutory Form - This form provides for the appointment of a short-term guardian of a disabled person for a cumulative total of up to 60 days during any 12 month period.
4. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - Short Term Power of Attorney for Property - This Power of Attorney is a statutory form which means it has been approved by the state legislature. It provides for the appointment of an attorney-in-fact for various matters, which you select, including property, finances, real estate, business, banking, litigation and many more options. Note: Do not alter this statutory form other than to include the optional provisions listed. Only complete it as desired.
5. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This Power of Attorney for Health Care allows you to appoint a person to make health care decisions for you when you are not capable of making the decision. You may limit this person's authority or the duration of his/her authority to speak for you.
6. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration - This form is called a "Declaration" and it is the equivalent of a Living Will. It provides instructions to your family and doctors should you have an incurable injury, disease, illness or condition and you are unable to express your wishes with regard to treatment.
7. Statutory Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care - This document allows you to make decisions in advance about 3 types of mental health treatment: psychotropic medication, electroconvulsive therapy, and short-term (up to 17 days) admission to a treatment facility.
8. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
9. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Illinois Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Illinois Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Illinois Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Illinois Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View Illinois Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out Illinois Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Searching for Illinois Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will forms and completing them can be a problem. In order to save time, costs and energy, use US Legal Forms and choose the right template specifically for your state in a couple of clicks. Our legal professionals draw up each and every document, so you just need to fill them out. It is really that simple.
Log in to your account and return to the form's web page and save the document. All of your downloaded samples are kept in My Forms and therefore are available all the time for further use later. If you haven’t subscribed yet, you have to sign up.
Take a look at our comprehensive guidelines on how to get the Illinois Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will sample in a couple of minutes:
- To get an entitled form, check its validity for your state.
- Take a look at the sample using the Preview option (if it’s offered).
- If there's a description, read through it to understand the important points.
- Click Buy Now if you found what you're searching for.
- Choose your plan on the pricing page and create your account.
- Select you wish to pay out by a card or by PayPal.
- Download the file in the preferred file format.
Now you can print the Illinois Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will template or fill it out utilizing any web-based editor. Don’t worry about making typos because your sample can be applied and sent, and published as many times as you wish. Check out US Legal Forms and get access to above 85,000 state-specific legal and tax files.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Life Documents, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Will Power Attorney Form Popularity
Will And Power Of Attorney Other Form Names
Illinois Personal Planning Packages FAQ
How do you fill out a living will?
Can a POA create a living trust?
Who can sign living will?
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
Can a POA sign a living will?
Can a power of attorney sign a living will?
What is the difference between POA and advance directive?
Can someone with power of attorney inherit?
Is an advance directive the same thing as a living will?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.