Arkansas Subcontractors Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains essential documents for Subcontractors to use to manage their construction project and protect their legal rights. The heart of this package is the subcontractor's agreement that complies with state law.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Arkansas Construction Contract - Cost Plus or Fixed Fee
2. A Construction Project Information Sheet
3. A Change Order Sheet
4. A Certificate of Completion
5. A Weekly Equipment Summary
6. A Time and Material Log
7. A Bid Log
8. A Bid Follow Up Letter
9. A Summary of Estimate
10. A Final Project Punch List
11. A Worker Safety and Health Plan
12. An Accident Report Form
Purchase this package and more than 50% over purchasing the forms separately!
- View Contractors Forms Package
- View Arkansas Contractors Forms Package
- View Arkansas Mechanic Lien Forms
- View Mechanic and Construction Lien Forms
- View Contractor Indemnification Form
- View Sample Complaint by Contractor for Amount Due
- View Owner's and Contractor’s Affidavit of Completion and Payment to Subcontractors
How To Fill Out Arkansas Subcontractors Package?
Using Arkansas Subcontractors Package templates made by skilled lawyers gives you the opportunity to avoid headaches when completing documents. Just save the example from our website, fill it out, and ask an attorney to examine it. It, can help you save much more time and costs than looking for an attorney to prepare a document from scratch to suit your needs would.
If you’ve already bought a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in to your account and return to the sample page. Find the Download button near the templates you’re looking over. After downloading a document, you can find all your saved examples in the My Forms tab.
When you have no subscription, that's not a big problem. Just follow the steps below to sign up for an account online, get, and fill out your Arkansas Subcontractors Package template:
- Recheck and make sure that you’re downloading the right state-specific form.
- Utilize the Preview function and look at the description (if available) to know if you need this specific template and if you do, click Buy Now.
- Find another sample using the Search field if required.
- Choose a subscription that meets your needs.
- Get started with your bank card or PayPal.
- Select a file format and download your document.
Soon after you’ve done all of the steps above, you'll have the ability to complete, create a hard copy, and sign the Arkansas Subcontractors Package sample. Don't forget to recheck all inserted information for correctness before submitting it or mailing it out. Reduce the time spent on creating documents with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Why do contractors hire subcontractors?
Are contractors and subcontractors the same?
Are subcontractors the same as independent contractors?
How do you get subcontractors to bid?
Does a subcontractor need a contract?
Who is responsible contractor or subcontractor?
Who is contractor and subcontractor?
What is the relationship between contractor and subcontractor?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.