The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Documents Will Living
Description Life Documents
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney
3. Health Care Proxy
4. Health Care Directive/Statutory Form
5. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This is a statutory form provided in the Oklahoma Statutes. It is a very broad power of attorney which, depending on how it is completed, can be durable and/or limited. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
3. Health Care Proxy - Oklahoma do not resuscitate form - Statutory Form - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Oklahoma Statutes that allows you to state that you do not wish to be resuscitated by medical personnel in the event that your heart stops beating or you stop breathing.
4. Health Care Directive - Statutory Form - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Oklahoma Statutes and provides a means for you to express a variety of health care choices and decisions: specific instructions for life sustaining procedures or treatment, appointment of a health care agent, and the making anatomical gifts.
5. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Oklahoma Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Oklahoma Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Oklahoma Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Oklahoma Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View Oklahoma Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out Oklahoma Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
In terms of filling out Oklahoma Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will, you probably imagine a long process that requires getting a appropriate sample among numerous very similar ones after which being forced to pay out an attorney to fill it out to suit your needs. On the whole, that’s a slow-moving and expensive option. Use US Legal Forms and choose the state-specific document within just clicks.
If you have a subscription, just log in and click on Download button to get the Oklahoma Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will sample.
If you don’t have an account yet but want one, follow the step-by-step guideline below:
- Make sure the file you’re getting is valid in your state (or the state it’s required in).
- Do this by reading through the form’s description and through clicking the Preview option (if offered) to view the form’s information.
- Click Buy Now.
- Pick the proper plan for your financial budget.
- Subscribe to an account and select how you would like to pay out: by PayPal or by card.
- Download the document in .pdf or .docx format.
- Find the file on your device or in your My Forms folder.
Skilled legal professionals work on drawing up our samples to ensure after downloading, you don't need to bother about enhancing content outside of your personal details or your business’s info. Be a part of US Legal Forms and receive your Oklahoma Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will sample now.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Life Planning Packet, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Ok Attorney Form Popularity
Ok Life Form Other Form Names
Who can sign living will?
What should be included in a living will?
How do you write a living will in Oklahoma?
Can a POA create a living trust?
Can someone with power of attorney inherit?
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
Can a POA sign a living will?
Can a power of attorney sign a living will?
How do you fill out a living will form?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.