This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney
3. Health Care Proxy
4. Health Care Directive/Statutory Form
5. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This is a statutory form provided in the Oklahoma Statutes. It is a very broad power of attorney which, depending on how it is completed, can be durable and/or limited. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
3. Health Care Proxy - Oklahoma do not resuscitate form - Statutory Form - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Oklahoma Statutes that allows you to state that you do not wish to be resuscitated by medical personnel in the event that your heart stops beating or you stop breathing.
4. Health Care Directive - Statutory Form - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Oklahoma Statutes and provides a means for you to express a variety of health care choices and decisions: specific instructions for life sustaining procedures or treatment, appointment of a health care agent, and the making anatomical gifts.
5. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.