Ohio Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
3. Caretaker Authorization Affidavit
4. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
5. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Caretaker Authorization Affidavit - Statutory - This form is an affidavit that authorizes the grandparent to exercise care, custody, and control of the said child. This includes rights regarding education and all school related matters, medical, psychological, and dental treatment for the child.
4. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This document gives the person you designate (the attorney in fact) the power to make MOST health care decisions for you if you lose the capacity to make informed health care decisions for yourself.
5. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration concerning the use of life threatening treatment - This form is a Declaration Concerning the Use of Life Sustaining Treatment. The declaration must be witnessed by two people or acknowledged by the declarant before a notary public.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Does a living will need to be notarized in Ohio?
What constitutes a legal will in Ohio?
What makes a will legal in Ohio?
Does a will need to be notarized in Ohio?
Does a will have to be filed in Ohio?
How many witnesses are required for a will in Ohio?
What is a living will in Ohio?
Are online wills legal in Ohio?
What is the advance directive form called in Ohio?
How do you go about writing a will?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.