The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory Power of Attorney
3. Power of Attorney for Health Care - Statutory
4. Declaration - Living Will
5. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory Power of Attorney - This is a statutory form, that is, it is provided for in the Revised Statutes of Nebraska. By using this form, you can create a general, limited, or durable Power of Attorney. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
3. Power of Attorney for Health Care - This Statutory Power of Attorney for Health Care gives the person you designate as your agent/attorney in fact the power to make health care decisions for you. Your agent must act consistently with your desires as stated in this Power of Attorney. This document gives your agent the power to consent to your doctor not giving treatment or stopping treatment necessary to keep you alive. You have the right to make health care decisions for yourself as long as you can give informed consent. No treatment may be given over your objection and health care necessary to keep you alive may not be stopped or withheld if you object.
4. Declaration - Living Will - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Revised Statutes of Nebraska. This document expresses your desires and wishes regarding whether to withhold or withdraw life sustaining treatment that is not necessary for your comfort or to alleviate pain if you are unable to make that decision.
5. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.