The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Will
Description แพ็คเกจ มอนแทนา
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney
3. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will
5. Living Will Declaration
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This Power of Attorney is a statutory form which means it has been approved by the state legislature. It provides for the appointment of an attorney-in-fact for various matters, including property, finances, real estate, business, banking, litigation and many more options.
3. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration - This form allows you to appoint an individual to make healthcare decisions for you in the event that your condition is incurable and irreversible. In the event that your agent cannot make those decisions, this form provides specific direction to your physician regarding life support treatment.
4. Declaration - Regarding Decision by Attending Physician as to Administration of Life Sustaining Treatment - Health Care Montana Declaration (MCA 50-9-103) MT-P024A
5. Living Will Declaration and Optional Form to Appoint Health Care Agent - These forms are used by a Physician when a patient is rendered either unconscious and/or considered terminally ill. They give said Physician the right to make any and all health care decisions for the patient.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
How To Fill Out Montana Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Avoid costly attorneys and find the Montana Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will you need at a affordable price on the US Legal Forms website. Use our simple categories function to find and obtain legal and tax documents. Go through their descriptions and preview them prior to downloading. Additionally, US Legal Forms enables customers with step-by-step instructions on how to download and complete every single template.
- Ensure the Montana Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will is eligible for use where you live.
- If available, read the description and make use of the Preview option well before downloading the templates.
- If you are confident the document suits you, click on Buy Now.
- In case the template is incorrect, use the search engine to get the right one.
- Next, create your account and choose a subscription plan.
- Pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Choose to download the document in PDF or DOCX.
- Click on Download and find your template in the My Forms tab. Feel free to save the form to your device or print it out.
Right after downloading, you can complete the Montana Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will manually or by using an editing software program. Print it out and reuse the form multiple times. Do more for less with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What happens if you have a living will?
Is a living will the same as a will?
Do you need a lawyer to make a living will?
What are the benefits of a living will?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.