Florida Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Health Care Proxy - Designation of Health Care Surrogate - Statutory Form
3. Statutory Living Will
4. Affidavit to be Submitted by Attorney in Fact to a Third Party
5. Affidavit to be Submitted by Primary Physician to a Third Party
6. Durable Power of Attorney for Property, Finances and Health Care
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Health Care Proxy - Designation of Health Care Surrogate - Statutory Form - This form allows you to designate a surrogate to make health care decisions for you if you are determined to be incapacitated to provide informed consent for medical treatment and surgical and diagnostic procedures.
4. Statutory Living Will - This Statutory Living Will form allows you to express your wishes and desires if it is determined that your death will occur whether or not life-sustaining procedures are utilized and where the application of life-sustaining procedures would serve only to artificially prolong the dying process. It is a declaration that such procedures be withheld or withdrawn, and that you be permitted to die naturally with only the administration of medication or the performance of any medical procedure deemed necessary to provide you with comfortable care.
5. Affidavit to be Submited by Attorney in Fact to a Third Party - This form is an affidavit to be submitted by an attorney-in-fact to a third party with the durable power of attorney.
6. Affidavit to be Submitted by Primary Physician to a Third Party - This form is an affidavit to be submitted by the primary physician of the principal to a third party who is to rely upon the authority granted to an attorney-in-fact in a durable power of attorney.
7. Durable Power of Attorney for Property, Finances and Health Care - This form is a general durable power of attorney that gives your attorney broad powers regarding your finances, your property, and your health care. This power of attorney continues in effect even if you should become disabled or incompetent.
8. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
9. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.