Provision Using Usable Area as the Measurement Standard for Midtown Manhattan Modern Office Towers
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This office lease form describes provisions for using the area in the case of a single tenancy floor, within the exterior walls of the New Building, or, in the case of a multiple occupancy floor, within the exterior walls, party walls or corridor walls which is considered to be usable area.
- View Provision Using Floor Area as the Measurement Standard for Midtown Manhattan Modern Office Towers
- View Conditional Limitation of Tenant Liability Good Guy Provision
- View Provision of Guaranty Stating that it is Unaffected by Any Waiver or Forbearance by Landlord
- View Simple Cancellation Provisions for Tenant
- View Fee Mortgage Provisions from a Ground Lease
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.