The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This office lease form describes provisions for using the area with respect to each office floor, mean the area within the exterior walls of the Building and, in the case of the lobby floor, the area within the demising walls of areas rented or to be rented which is considered floor area.
- View Conditional Limitation of Tenant Liability Good Guy Provision
- View Attornment Provision in a Sublease
- View Provision of Guaranty Stating that it is Unaffected by Any Waiver or Forbearance by Landlord
- View Fee Mortgage Provisions from a Ground Lease
- View Provision Addressing Present and Future Demands for Electricity in the Premises
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.