Revenue Procedure 93-34
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Statutory Guidelines [Appendix A(6) Revenue Procedure 93-34] regarding rules under which a designated settlement fund described in section 468B(d)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code or a qualified settlement fund described in section 1.468B-1 of the Income Tax Regulations will be considered "a party to the suit or agreement" for purposes of section 130.
- Compensation for Injuries or Sickness IRS Code 104
- Compensation for Injuries or Sickness Treasury Regulation 104.1
- Certain Personal Injury Liability Assignments IRS Code 130
- Special Rules for Designated Settlement Funds IRS Code 468B
- Designated Settlement Funds Treasury Regulations 1.468 and 1.468B.1 through 1.468B.5
- Structured Settlement Factoring Transactions
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.