Compensation for Injuries or Sickness IRS Code 104
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Statutory Guidelines [Appendix A(1) IRC 104] regarding compensation for injuries or sickness under workmen's compensation acts, damages (other than punitive damages), accident or health insurance, etc. as stated in the guidelines.
- Compensation for Injuries or Sickness Treasury Regulation 104.1
- Certain Personal Injury Liability Assignments IRS Code 130
- Special Rules for Designated Settlement Funds IRS Code 468B
- Designated Settlement Funds Treasury Regulations 1.468 and 1.468B.1 through 1.468B.5
- Revenue Procedure 93-34
- Structured Settlement Factoring Transactions
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.