Renovation Contractor Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains essential legal documents for Renovation Contractors, Owners, Suppliers or Subcontractors to use to assert their legal rights or claims and to address important legal issues regarding particular renovation project on residential property. The heart of this package is the renovation contract that complies with state law.
This package contains the following forms:
1. A Renovation Contract - Cost Plus or Fixed Fee
2. A Construction Project Information Sheet
3. A Change Order Sheet
4. A Certificate of Completion
5. A Weekly Equipment Summary
6. A Time and Material Log
7. A Bid Log
8. A Bid Follow Up Letter
9. A Summary of Estimate
10. A Schedule Sheet
11. A Job Progress Sheet
12. A Final Project Punch List
13. A Worker Safety and Health Plan, and
14. An Accident Report Form.
Purchase this package and more than 50% over purchasing the forms separately!
- View Contractors Forms Package
- View Tennessee Contractors Forms Package
- View Subcontractors Forms Package
- View Tennessee Subcontractors Forms Package
- View Tennessee Mechanic Lien Forms
- View Mechanic and Construction Lien Forms
- View Contractor Indemnification Form
- View Sample Complaint by Contractor for Amount Due
- View Owner's and Contractor’s Affidavit of Completion and Payment to Subcontractors
How To Fill Out Tennessee Renovation Contractor Package?
Get access to quality Tennessee Renovation Contractor Package templates online with US Legal Forms. Steer clear of hours of lost time browsing the internet and lost money on files that aren’t updated. US Legal Forms gives you a solution to just that. Find around 85,000 state-specific legal and tax templates that you can download and complete in clicks within the Forms library.
For those who don’t have a subscription yet, check out our how-guide listed below to make getting started easier:
- Find out if the Tennessee Renovation Contractor Package you’re looking at is appropriate for your state.
- See the form utilizing the Preview function and browse its description.
- Visit the subscription page by simply clicking Buy Now.
- Select the subscription plan to continue on to register.
- Pay by credit card or PayPal to finish creating an account.
- Select a preferred format to save the document (.pdf or .docx).
Now you can open the Tennessee Renovation Contractor Package sample and fill it out online or print it out and get it done yourself. Take into account mailing the document to your legal counsel to make sure everything is completed correctly. If you make a mistake, print out and fill application again (once you’ve created an account every document you save is reusable). Create your US Legal Forms account now and get access to more forms.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Can a home improvement contractor do commercial work?
What can a home improvement contractor do?
Do you need a contractors license in Tennessee?
Does a handyman need a license in Tennessee?
Should a Handyman be licensed and insured?
What can a handyman legally do in Tennessee?
What is the difference between a general contractor and a home improvement contractor?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.