This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Revocation of General Durable Power of Attorney
3. Statutory Living Will - Advance Directive for Health Care
4. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
5. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
6. Mental Health Care Power of Attorney
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Revocation of General Durable Power of Attorney - This is a Revocation of the General, Durable Power of Attorney provided for in Forms PA-P003 and PA-P003A. Specific reference is made to the previously executed power of attorney and the date of its execution.
3. Statutory Living Will - Advance Directive for Health Care - Statutory Form - This Declaration form functions in the same manner as a living will and allows you to express your wishes and desires if it is determined that your death will occur whether or not life-sustaining procedures are utilized and where the application of life-sustaining procedures would serve only to artificially prolong the dying process. It is a declaration that such procedures be withheld or withdrawn, and that you be permitted to die naturally with only the administration of medication or the performance of any medical procedure deemed necessary to provide you with comfortable care.
4. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This Pennsylvania Durable Power of Attorney designates a health care agent to express health care desires on your behalf when you are not capable of doing so yourself. It also includes living will declaration provisions with regard to specific life sustaining procedures and treatment.
5. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
6. Mental Health Care Power of Attorney - This Pennsylvania Mental Health Care Power of Attorney designates a mental health care agent to express health care desires on your behalf when you are not capable of doing so yourself. It also allows you to make certain directions or instructions to your agent with regard to particular treatment. It is effective for two years from the date it signed.
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.