New Jersey Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out New Jersey Tax Free Exchange Package?
US Legal Forms is a unique platform to find any legal or tax document for filling out, including New Jersey Tax Free Exchange Package. If you’re fed up with wasting time looking for suitable samples and spending money on papers preparation/legal professional service fees, then US Legal Forms is precisely what you’re looking for.
To reap all of the service’s benefits, you don't have to install any software but simply choose a subscription plan and sign up your account. If you already have one, just log in and find the right sample, save it, and fill it out. Saved documents are stored in the My Forms folder.
If you don't have a subscription but need to have New Jersey Tax Free Exchange Package, check out the instructions below:
- Double-check that the form you’re considering applies in the state you need it in.
- Preview the example its description.
- Simply click Buy Now to reach the sign up page.
- Select a pricing plan and continue registering by providing some information.
- Pick a payment method to finish the registration.
- Download the document by selecting your preferred file format (.docx or .pdf)
Now, complete the file online or print it. If you feel uncertain regarding your New Jersey Tax Free Exchange Package template, speak to a legal professional to review it before you decide to send out or file it. Get started without hassles!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How to fill out a Massachusetts ST-4.
How to fill out the New Jersey Resale Certificate Form ST-3
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.