Minnesota Mineral Deed - Grantor Acting By and Through Attorney in Fact
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Mineral Deed where the grantor, acting by and through an attorney in fact, transfers all mineral rights in the described property to Grantee(s). This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Minnesota Warranty Deed - One Individual to Four Individuals
- View Minnesota Warranty Deed from Individual to Husband and Wife
- View Minnesota Warranty Deed from Husband and Wife to an Individual
- View Minnesota Warranty Deed - One Individual to Three Individuals
- View Minnesota Warranty Deed from Individual to LLC
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.