The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Louisiana Documents
Description Louisiana General Power Of Attorney Questionaire
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory Living Will
3. General Power of Attorney
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory Living Will - This Statutory Living Will form allows you to express your wishes and desires if it is determined that your death will occur whether or not life-sustaining procedures are utilized and where the application of life-sustaining procedures would serve only to artificially prolong the dying process. It is a declaration that such procedures be withheld or withdrawn, and that you be permitted to die naturally with only the administration of medication or the performance of any medical procedure deemed necessary to provide you with comfortable care.
3. General Power of Attorney - This is a general power of attorney or mandate where a person appoints an agent to handle their affairs. It covers many matters including bank accounts, health, etc.
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet form is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Louisiana Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Louisiana Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Louisiana Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Louisiana Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View Louisiana Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out Louisiana Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Welcome to the most significant legal documents library, US Legal Forms. Right here you will find any example such as Louisiana Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will forms and download them (as many of them as you wish/require). Prepare official papers in a several hours, rather than days or weeks, without having to spend an arm and a leg with an lawyer. Get the state-specific sample in a few clicks and feel confident with the knowledge that it was drafted by our accredited attorneys.
If you’re already a subscribed consumer, just log in to your account and then click Download next to the Louisiana Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will you require. Because US Legal Forms is online solution, you’ll generally get access to your downloaded templates, regardless of the device you’re utilizing. Find them within the My Forms tab.
If you don't come with an account yet, what are you awaiting? Check out our instructions listed below to begin:
- If this is a state-specific sample, check its applicability in your state.
- Look at the description (if offered) to understand if it’s the correct example.
- See a lot more content with the Preview option.
- If the document matches your requirements, click Buy Now.
- To make an account, select a pricing plan.
- Use a card or PayPal account to register.
- Save the file in the format you need (Word or PDF).
- Print the file and fill it with your/your business’s details.
As soon as you’ve filled out the Louisiana Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will, give it to your attorney for confirmation. It’s an extra step but a necessary one for making sure you’re entirely covered. Join US Legal Forms now and get thousands of reusable examples.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Power Of Attorney, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do you fill out a living will form?
What should be included in a living will?
Can a POA create a living trust?
Can a power of attorney sign a living will?
Who can sign living will?
How do I fill out an advance directive?
Can someone with power of attorney inherit?
Can a POA sign a living will?
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.