Louisiana Mutual Release of Notice of Contract with Affidavit - Individual
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Mutual Release of Notice of Contract with Affidavit form is for an individual contractor and owner to provide information including the location and description of land where the parties entered into an employment/contract for work to be performed, a statement that no work had begun on the land as of a certain date, and that the contractor and owner desire to mutually release the Notice of Contract for the project, making it ineffective. The recorder of mortgages shall immediately cancel the contract upon the filing of this Mutual Release with Affidavit.
- View Louisiana Notice of Contract - Professional Sub-consultant - Individual
- View Louisiana Notice of Termination - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Notice of Lien Rights - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Request for Reinscription of Notice of Contract - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Request for Reinscription of Notice of Contract - Individual
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.