Kentucky Personal Planning Packages
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Will
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney
3. Statutory Living Will
4. Affidavit that Power of Attorney in Full Force and Affect
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Living Will - This Statutory Living Will form allows you to express your wishes and desires if it is determined that your death will occur whether or not life-sustaining procedures are utilized and where the application of life-sustaining procedures would serve only to artificially prolong the dying process. It is a declaration that such procedures be withheld or withdrawn, and that you be permitted to die naturally with only the administration of medication or the performance of any medical procedure deemed necessary to provide you with comfortable care.
4. Affidavit that Power of Attorney in Full Force and Affect - This form is an affidavit, executed by the attorney in fact or agent stating that the attorney in fact or agent did not have, at the time of doing an act pursuant to the power of attorney, actual knowledge of the revocation or termination of the power of attorney, by death, disability or incompetence.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Kentucky Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Kentucky Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Kentucky Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Kentucky Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View Kentucky Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out Kentucky Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Looking for Kentucky Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will templates and filling out them can be a problem. To save lots of time, costs and effort, use US Legal Forms and find the appropriate example specially for your state within a few clicks. Our attorneys draw up each and every document, so you just have to fill them out. It is really that easy.
Log in to your account and come back to the form's web page and save the sample. Your saved examples are saved in My Forms and they are available at all times for further use later. If you haven’t subscribed yet, you need to register.
Look at our thorough guidelines concerning how to get the Kentucky Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will form in a couple of minutes:
- To get an qualified sample, check out its applicability for your state.
- Have a look at the example utilizing the Preview option (if it’s offered).
- If there's a description, read through it to learn the specifics.
- Click Buy Now if you found what you're looking for.
- Pick your plan on the pricing page and make an account.
- Pick how you would like to pay out by a card or by PayPal.
- Download the form in the favored format.
Now you can print out the Kentucky Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will form or fill it out using any online editor. No need to worry about making typos because your sample may be employed and sent, and printed as often as you would like. Try out US Legal Forms and get access to more than 85,000 state-specific legal and tax files.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
Can a POA sign a living will?
How does a living will work and when does it become of legal effect?
How do you fill out a living will form?
How do I fill out an advance directive?
Can a power of attorney sign a living will?
How much does it cost for a living will?
Do you need a lawyer to make a living will?
What should be included in a living will?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.