Iowa Personal Planning Packages
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Personal Planning Package
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
4. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration
5. Iowa Code Affidavit
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This Power of Attorney for Health Care is specifically provided for in the Iowa Code, Section 144B.5. Its purpose is to give the person you designate (your agent) broad powers to make health care decisions for you, including the power to require, consent to, or withdraw any type of personal care or medical treatment.
4. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration - Statutory Declaration relating to use of life-sustaining procedures - This form allows you to express your wishes and desires regarding whether or not your life is prolonged by artificial means. You are also given the option to make an anatomical gift.
5. Iowa Code Affidavit - This form is an affidavit, executed by the attorney in fact or agent stating that the attorney in fact or agent did not have, at the time of doing an act pursuant to the power of attorney, actual knowledge of the revocation or termination of the power of attorney, by death, disability or incompetence.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
How To Fill Out Iowa Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Get access to one of the most expansive catalogue of legal forms. US Legal Forms is really a platform to find any state-specific form in a few clicks, including Iowa Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will examples. No need to spend hours of the time trying to find a court-admissible sample. Our certified specialists ensure you get up to date examples all the time.
To make use of the documents library, choose a subscription, and register your account. If you already created it, just log in and then click Download. The Iowa Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will template will immediately get kept in the My Forms tab (a tab for every form you download on US Legal Forms).
To create a new profile, look at quick recommendations listed below:
- If you're going to use a state-specific sample, be sure you indicate the appropriate state.
- If it’s possible, go over the description to understand all of the ins and outs of the document.
- Take advantage of the Preview option if it’s offered to take a look at the document's information.
- If everything’s proper, click Buy Now.
- After picking a pricing plan, register an account.
- Pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Save the sample to your computer by clicking on Download button.
That's all! You need to submit the Iowa Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will form and check out it. To be sure that things are correct, contact your local legal counsel for assist. Register and easily look through over 85,000 valuable samples.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Who can sign living will?
Do you need a lawyer to make a living will?
What should be included in a living will?
Can a POA sign a living will?
Can someone with power of attorney inherit?
Can a power of attorney sign a living will?
How do you fill out a living will?
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.