Colorado Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out Colorado Tax Free Exchange Package?
The greater number of papers you have to create - the more stressed you get. You can get a huge number of Colorado Tax Free Exchange Package blanks on the internet, but you don't know which ones to have confidence in. Get rid of the hassle and make getting samples far more convenient employing US Legal Forms. Get expertly drafted documents that are created to go with the state demands.
If you have a US Legal Forms subscription, log in to your profile, and you'll see the Download option on the Colorado Tax Free Exchange Package’s webpage.
If you have never tried our platform before, finish the sign up process with the following steps:
- Ensure the Colorado Tax Free Exchange Package is valid in the state you live.
- Re-check your selection by reading the description or by using the Preview functionality if they’re available for the selected record.
- Click Buy Now to start the signing up procedure and select a pricing plan that suits your expectations.
- Insert the requested information to make your account and pay for your order with the PayPal or credit card.
- Pick a prefered document type and have your example.
Access every file you get in the My Forms menu. Simply go there to fill in fresh copy of the Colorado Tax Free Exchange Package. Even when using professionally drafted templates, it is nevertheless important that you consider requesting your local legal professional to re-check filled out form to make certain that your document is accurately completed. Do more for less with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Who can set up a 1031 exchange?
Can you do a 1031 exchange without intermediary?
How does a 1031 exchange work in Colorado?
Do I qualify for a 1031 exchange?
Do you have to pay taxes on a 1031 exchange?
Can I do a 1031 exchange myself?
How do I avoid taxes on a 1031 exchange?
How does a tax free exchange work?
Do you need a lawyer to do a 1031 exchange?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.