Can I Write My Own Will In Colorado
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Co Attorney
Description Colorado Attorney
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory Medical Durable Power of Attorney
3. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
4. Agent's Affidavit that Power of Attorney not revoked
5. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions
6. Health Care Directive
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory Medical Durable Power of Attorney - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Colorado Revised Statutes. This document gives the person you name as your agent the authority to make any and all health care decisions for you when you are no longer capable of making them yourself.
3. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
4. Agent's Affidavit that Power of Attorney not revoked - Based on 15-1-1302, 15-14-501, and 15-14-502, Colorado Revised Statutes. Agent states that Power of Attorney remains in effect and has not been revoked.
5. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This is a statutory form that is a general, durable and/or limited power of attorney, depending on how you use it. It grants your attorney in fact (your agent) VERY broad powers with regard to your property and finances. If you wish to grant only limited powers, initial only those powers and cross out the powers you don't want the agent to have. You may also specify if you wish to have it remain in effect in case you become disabled, incapacitated, or incompetent. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
6. Health Care Directive - Declaration as to Medical and Surgical Treatment - Living Will -Statutory Form - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Colorado Revised Statutes. This form allows you to express your wishes and desires regarding whether or not your life is prolonged by artificial means.
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Colorado Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Colorado Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Colorado Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Colorado Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View Colorado Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out Colorado Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
The greater number of documents you should make - the more anxious you feel. You can get thousands of Colorado Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will blanks online, nevertheless, you don't know which of them to have confidence in. Get rid of the headache to make getting exemplars less complicated using US Legal Forms. Get professionally drafted forms that are published to satisfy state requirements.
If you have a US Legal Forms subscription, log in to your profile, and you'll see the Download key on the Colorado Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will’s web page.
If you have never used our service before, complete the sign up process using these recommendations:
- Ensure the Colorado Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will applies in the state you live.
- Re-check your option by reading through the description or by using the Preview functionality if they’re provided for the selected file.
- Simply click Buy Now to get started on the sign up process and select a rates plan that suits your preferences.
- Insert the requested data to make your account and pay for the order with the PayPal or bank card.
- Select a handy file type and obtain your example.
Access each document you get in the My Forms menu. Simply go there to prepare new duplicate of the Colorado Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will. Even when having professionally drafted web templates, it is nevertheless vital that you consider requesting your local lawyer to re-check completed form to ensure that your document is correctly filled in. Do much more for less with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Colorado Poa, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Life Documents Planning Form Popularity
Living Will Other Form Names
What is the purpose of a durable power of attorney?
Can I write my own POA?
What is the difference between a durable POA and a general POA?
Is a durable power of attorney the same as a financial power of attorney?
How do you get power of attorney in Colorado?
Does a power of attorney need to be recorded in Colorado?
What are the 3 types of power of attorney?
What is the difference between power of attorney and durable power of attorney?
Does a living will need to be notarized in Colorado?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.