This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory Medical Durable Power of Attorney
3. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
4. Agent's Affidavit that Power of Attorney not revoked
5. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions
6. Health Care Directive
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory Medical Durable Power of Attorney - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Colorado Revised Statutes. This document gives the person you name as your agent the authority to make any and all health care decisions for you when you are no longer capable of making them yourself.
3. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
4. Agent's Affidavit that Power of Attorney not revoked - Based on 15-1-1302, 15-14-501, and 15-14-502, Colorado Revised Statutes. Agent states that Power of Attorney remains in effect and has not been revoked.
5. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - This is a statutory form that is a general, durable and/or limited power of attorney, depending on how you use it. It grants your attorney in fact (your agent) VERY broad powers with regard to your property and finances. If you wish to grant only limited powers, initial only those powers and cross out the powers you don't want the agent to have. You may also specify if you wish to have it remain in effect in case you become disabled, incapacitated, or incompetent. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
6. Health Care Directive - Declaration as to Medical and Surgical Treatment - Living Will -Statutory Form - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Colorado Revised Statutes. This form allows you to express your wishes and desires regarding whether or not your life is prolonged by artificial means.
7. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
8. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.