Site Work Contractor
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains essential legal documents for Site Work Contractors, Homeowners, Suppliers or Subcontractors to use to assert their legal rights or claims and to address important legal issues regarding particular project involving the clearing or otherwise preparation of residential property for construction. The heart of this package is the site work contract that complies with state law.
This package contains the following forms:1. A Site Work Contract - Cost Plus or Fixed Fee
2. A Change Order Sheet
3. A Certificate of Completion
4. A Construction Project Information Sheet
5. A Bid Log
6. A Bid Follow Up Letter
7. A Summary of Estimate
8. A Weekly Equipment Summary and
9. A Worker Safety and Health Plan.
Purchase this package and more than 50% over purchasing the forms separately!
- View Contractors Forms Package
- View Alabama Contractors Forms Package
- View Subcontractors Forms Package
- View Alabama Subcontractors Forms Package
- View Alabama Mechanic Lien Forms
- View Mechanic and Construction Lien Forms
- View Contractor Indemnification Form
- View Sample Complaint by Contractor for Amount Due
- View Owner's and Contractor’s Affidavit of Completion and Payment to Subcontractors
How To Fill Out Alabama Site Work Contractor Package?
Making use of Alabama Site Work Contractor Package samples made by professional lawyers gives you the opportunity to prevent headaches when submitting documents. Simply save the sample from our website, fill it out, and request an attorney to re-check it. Doing so, will save you a lot more time and effort than looking for a lawyer to prepare a document on your own to suit your needs would.
If you’ve already get a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in to your account and return to the sample webpage. Find the Download button near the templates you’re looking over. After downloading a template, you will discover your saved samples in the My Forms tab.
If you have no subscription, that's not a big problem. Just follow the step-by-step guide below to sign up for an account online, get, and fill out your Alabama Site Work Contractor Package template:
- Double-check and make sure that you are downloading the right state-specific form.
- Use the Preview function and read the description (if available) to understand if you need this specific template and if you do, just click Buy Now.
- Find another sample utilizing the Search field if required.
- Select a subscription that meets your requirements.
- Get started using your credit card or PayPal.
- Select a file format and download your document.
After you’ve done all the actions above, you'll have the ability to complete, create a hard copy, and sign the Alabama Site Work Contractor Package sample. Don't forget to double-check all inserted info for correctness before submitting it or sending it out. Reduce the time you spend on completing documents with US Legal Forms!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What is an excavating contractor?
What does a site contractor do?
What is a site work?
What are the types of contractor?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.