Wisconsin Subcontractors Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains essential documents for Subcontractors to use to manage their construction project and protect their legal rights. The heart of this package is the subcontractor's agreement that complies with state law.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Wisconsin Construction Contract - Cost Plus or Fixed Fee
2. A Construction Project Information Sheet
3. A Change Order Sheet
4. A Certificate of Completion
5. A Weekly Equipment Summary
6. A Time and Material Log
7. A Bid Log
8. A Bid Follow Up Letter
9. A Summary of Estimate
10. A Final Project Punch List
11. A Worker Safety and Health Plan
12. An Accident Report Form
Purchase this package and more than 50% over purchasing the forms separately!
- View Contractors Forms Package
- View Wisconsin Contractors Forms Package
- View Wisconsin Mechanic Lien Forms
- View Mechanic and Construction Lien Forms
- View Contractor Indemnification Form
- View Sample Complaint by Contractor for Amount Due
- View Owner's and Contractor’s Affidavit of Completion and Payment to Subcontractors
How To Fill Out Wisconsin Subcontractors Package?
Out of the multitude of services that provide legal templates, US Legal Forms offers the most user-friendly experience and customer journey while previewing templates before purchasing them. Its comprehensive library of 85,000 templates is categorized by state and use for simplicity. All of the forms available on the service have been drafted to meet individual state requirements by accredited legal professionals.
Keep to the guidelines listed below to obtain the form:
- Once you see a Form name, make sure it’s the one for the state you need it to file in.
- Preview the form and read the document description before downloading the sample.
- Search for a new template via the Search field in case the one you’ve already found isn’t correct.
- Click Buy Now and select a subscription plan.
- Create your own account.
- Pay with a card or PayPal and download the template.
When you’ve downloaded your Form name, you can edit it, fill it out and sign it in an online editor of your choice. Any form you add to your My Forms tab can be reused many times, or for as long as it remains to be the most up-to-date version in your state. Our platform provides easy and fast access to templates that fit both attorneys as well as their customers.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What is the typical retainage for subcontractors?
How do I ensure my subcontractors are paid?
What percentage do contractors mark up subcontractors?
What are the roles and responsibilities of a subcontractor?
How much should a contractor pay a subcontractor?
What should be included in a subcontract agreement?
How do you write a subcontractor?
How does a contractor pay a subcontractor?
Do subcontractors get benefits?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.