Farmout by Non-Consenting Party
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This ia a provision that states that any Party receiving a notice proposing to drill a well as provided in Operating Agreement elects not to participate in the proposed operation, then in order to be entitled to the benefits of this Article, the Party or Parties electing not to participate must give notice. Drilling by the parties who choose to participate must begin within 90 days of the notice.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Option Agreement to Purchase Producing Oil and Gas Properties
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
- View Certificate of Officer - Short Form
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.