The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview nj attorney
Description new jersey personal planning packages
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Last Will
(2) Designation of Standby Guardian
(3) Health Care Directive including Living Will
(4) General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
(5) Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Designation of Standby Guardian - This Designation names an individual to care for minor children in the event that the custodial parent is incapable of caring for them due to physical or mental incapacitation.
3. Health Care Directive including Living Will - This form allows you to give instructions about your own health care, to appoint someone else to make health-care decisions for you, to make anatomical gifts and to designate a primary physician to provide your treatment.
4. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View New Jersey Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View New Jersey Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View New Jersey Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View New Jersey Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View New Jersey Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need nj will, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.