Power Attorney Form Template
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Will Living Form
Description Life Documents
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Advanced Health Care Directive
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Advanced Health Care Directive - This Advanced Health Care Directive allows you to grant a power of attorney for health care decisions, make specific instructions for your healthcare, make anatomical gifts and designate a primary physician for your care.
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
How To Fill Out Maine Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Have any template from 85,000 legal documents including Maine Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will on-line with US Legal Forms. Every template is prepared and updated by state-licensed legal professionals.
If you haven’t subscribed yet, follow the tips below:
- Check the state-specific requirements for the Maine Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will you want to use.
- Read through description and preview the sample.
- Once you’re confident the template is what you need, click Buy Now.
- Select a subscription plan that works well for your budget.
- Create a personal account.
- Pay in just one of two suitable ways: by bank card or via PayPal.
- Pick a format to download the document in; two ways are available (PDF or Word).
- Download the document to the My Forms tab.
- When your reusable template is ready, print it out or save it to your device.
With US Legal Forms, you’ll always have quick access to the appropriate downloadable sample. The platform provides you with access to documents and divides them into groups to streamline your search. Use US Legal Forms to get your Maine Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will fast and easy.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Life Will Living, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Maine Will Form Form Popularity
Maine Will Living Other Form Names
What is the difference between a living will and advance directive?
What are the 3 types of advance directives?
What is the difference between a living will and power of attorney?
Can a power of attorney override a living will?
What is a living will declaration?
How does a living will work and when does it become of legal effect?
What a living will is and how it works?
Why might a person choose a living will over a durable power of attorney?
How much does a living will cost?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.