Maryland Tax Free Exchange Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out Maryland Tax Free Exchange Package?
You are welcome to the biggest legal files library, US Legal Forms. Here you can get any example including Maryland Tax Free Exchange Package templates and download them (as many of them as you wish/need). Prepare official papers with a few hours, instead of days or even weeks, without having to spend an arm and a leg on an legal professional. Get the state-specific example in a couple of clicks and be assured knowing that it was drafted by our state-certified attorneys.
If you’re already a subscribed consumer, just log in to your account and click Download next to the Maryland Tax Free Exchange Package you need. Because US Legal Forms is online solution, you’ll always have access to your downloaded templates, no matter what device you’re utilizing. Locate them inside the My Forms tab.
If you don't come with an account yet, what are you waiting for? Check our instructions listed below to start:
- If this is a state-specific form, check out its applicability in your state.
- See the description (if offered) to learn if it’s the proper example.
- See more content with the Preview function.
- If the document matches all your requirements, just click Buy Now.
- To make your account, pick a pricing plan.
- Use a credit card or PayPal account to register.
- Save the document in the format you require (Word or PDF).
- Print the document and complete it with your/your business’s information.
After you’ve completed the Maryland Tax Free Exchange Package, give it to your legal professional for confirmation. It’s an extra step but an essential one for being sure you’re entirely covered. Sign up for US Legal Forms now and get access to a mass amount of reusable examples.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
What types of goods are generally exempt from a sales tax?
What items are taxed in Maryland?
How do I become tax exempt in Maryland?
Are services subject to sales tax in Maryland?
What items are not taxed in Maryland?
What is the sales tax on furniture in Maryland?
What items are exempt from sales tax in Maryland?
What is taxed in Maryland?
What is considered a taxable item?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.