The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Life Including Attorney
Description Life Documents
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions
3. Statutory Advance Directive for Healthcare
4. Designation of Standby Guardian
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - Financial Power of Attorney - This is a statutory form provided for in the Georgia Code. It grants your attorney in fact (your agent) VERY broad powers with regard to your property and finances. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
3. Statutory Advance Directive for Healthcare - This Statutory Advance Directive for Healthcare allows you to choose someone to make health care decisions for you when you cannot (or do not want to) make health care decisions for yourself and for you after your death with respect to an autopsy, organ donation, body donation, and final disposition of your body. You can also use this form to state your treatment preferences if you have a terminal condition or if you are in a state of permanent unconsciousness, and to nominate a person to be your guardian should one ever be needed.
4. Designation of Standby Guardian - This form is used to appoint a standby guardian for a minor child or children according to Georgia Code Title 29, Chapter 2, Article 1, Part 4.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
How To Fill Out Will Living Form Template?
Access one of the most extensive catalogue of legal forms. US Legal Forms is a system to find any state-specific form in a few clicks, such as Georgia Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will examples. No reason to waste hrs of the time searching for a court-admissible form. Our accredited experts ensure that you get up to date documents every time.
To benefit from the documents library, pick a subscription, and create your account. If you registered it, just log in and click on Download button. The Georgia Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will template will immediately get kept in the My Forms tab (a tab for all forms you download on US Legal Forms).
To register a new account, follow the brief instructions below:
- If you're going to utilize a state-specific example, be sure you indicate the right state.
- If it’s possible, go over the description to learn all the ins and outs of the form.
- Use the Preview option if it’s available to take a look at the document's content.
- If everything’s appropriate, click on Buy Now button.
- Right after selecting a pricing plan, create an account.
- Pay out by credit card or PayPal.
- Save the document to your device by clicking Download.
That's all! You ought to fill out the Georgia Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will form and double-check it. To be sure that everything is accurate, contact your local legal counsel for help. Register and easily look through over 85,000 useful templates.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Will Living Package, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Life Documents Application Form Popularity
Life Documents Form Other Form Names
Power Attorney Form FAQ
Can a POA sign a living will?
How do you fill out a living will form?
Can a family member override a living will?
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
How do I fill out an advance directive?
Is an advance directive the same thing as a living will?
What is the advantage of having an advance directive?
What are the 3 types of advance directives?
Can you write your own advance directive?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.