Agreement To Assign
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An assignment means the transfer of a property right or title to some particular person under an agreement, usually in writing. Unless an assignment is qualified in some way, it is generally considered to be a transfer of the transferor's entire interest in the estate, chattel, or other thing assigned. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Agreement by Lessor to Assign Lease Agreement
- View Assignment of Lease by Lessee with Consent of Lessor
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Option to Renew
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Lessee to Supply New Engine in Exchange for Flight Hours and take a Security Interest in Engine
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.