Agreement by Lessor to Assign Lease Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An assignment is a transfer of rights that a party has under a contract to another person, called an assignee. The assigning party is called the assignor. An assignee of a contract may generally sue directly on the contract rather than suing in the name of the assignor. A valid assignment takes effect the moment it is made regardless of whether notice of the assignment is given to the other party to the contract. If the obligor is notified that there has been an assignment and that any money due must be paid to the assignee, the obligor's obligation can only be discharged by making payment to the assignee. In other words, payment to the assignor would not satisfy the contract after notice. If the obligor does not know of the assignment and makes payments to the assignor who does not turn the money over to the assignee, the assignee cannot sue the obligor, but does have a remedy against the assignor.
- View Agreement to Assign by Lessee
- View Assignment of Lease by Lessee with Consent of Lessor
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Option to Renew
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase
- View Aircraft Lease Agreement with Lessee to Supply New Engine in Exchange for Flight Hours and take a Security Interest in Engine
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.