The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview trust funds form
Description trust agreement form
A trust is the legal relationship between one person, the trustee, having an equitable ownership or management of certain property and another person, the beneficiary, owning the legal title to that property. The beneficiary is entitled to the performance of certain duties and the exercise of certain powers by the trustee, which performance may be enforced by a court of equity. This form is an example of a trust that is subject to direct court oversight since the initial trust funds resulted from a civil judgment in favor of a minor.
- View Trust Agreement to Hold Funds for Minor Resulting from Settlement of a Personal Injury Action Filed on Behalf of Minor
- View General Form of Trust Agreement for Minor Qualifying for Annual Gift Tax Exclusion
- View Trust Agreement for Individual Serving Prison Term
- View Trust Agreement - Family Special Needs
- View Agreement to Renew Trust Agreement
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need agreement funds form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.