General Form of Easement Agreement
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
An easement is a right in the land of another. The right is often described as the right to use the land of another for a special purpose. An easement gives one party the right to go onto another party's property. That property may be owned by a private person, a business entity, or a group of owners. Utilities often get easements that allow them to run pipes or phone lines beneath private property. An easement is a real property interest, but separate from the legal title of the owner of the underlying land. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state.
- View General Form of License Agreement Regarding Right to use Real Property
- View Complaint or Petition for Injunctive Relief Against Adjoining Landowner for Refusing to Remove Fence on Easement of Plaintiff or Petitioner
- View General Form for Deed Granting Easement
- View Deed Granting Right of Way
- View Agreement between Adjoining Owners Creating Easement for Common Driveway
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.