Us Legal Forms Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Legal Document Formats Columbia Sc
Description Power Of Attorney Form Sc
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Last Will
(2) General Durable Power of Attorney
(3) Statutory Health Care Power of Attorney
(4) Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
(5) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Health Care Power of Attorney - With this Health Care Power of Attorney form you may appoint a person to make health care decisions for you when you are not capable of making the decision. This form also contains living will provisions for life support treatment and provisions for making anatomical gifts.
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View South Carolina Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View South Carolina Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View South Carolina Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View South Carolina Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View South Carolina Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out South Carolina Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Creating papers isn't the most straightforward job, especially for people who rarely work with legal paperwork. That's why we advise utilizing accurate South Carolina Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will samples made by professional lawyers. It allows you to avoid problems when in court or handling formal institutions. Find the documents you need on our website for top-quality forms and exact information.
If you’re a user having a US Legal Forms subscription, simply log in your account. When you are in, the Download button will automatically appear on the file webpage. Right after downloading the sample, it will be saved in the My Forms menu.
Users with no a subscription can easily get an account. Use this simple step-by-step guide to get your South Carolina Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will:
- Ensure that the document you found is eligible for use in the state it’s necessary in.
- Confirm the document. Use the Preview option or read its description (if readily available).
- Click Buy Now if this sample is the thing you need or utilize the Search field to find a different one.
- Choose a convenient subscription and create your account.
- Use your PayPal or credit card to pay for the service.
- Download your document in a wanted format.
After finishing these easy actions, it is possible to fill out the form in a preferred editor. Recheck filled in information and consider requesting a legal representative to review your South Carolina Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will for correctness. With US Legal Forms, everything gets much simpler. Try it now!
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Us Legal Forms Com, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Uslegalforms Com Reviews Form Popularity
Uslegalforms Review Other Form Names
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.