The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is a Corporate Record Maintenance Package for Existing Corporations. If the corporation is already formed but you need to update your corporate records, this package accomplishes your purpose. Corporations that do not follow certain corporate formalities, including generally keeping corporate records, may lose corporate protection from personal liability.
This package includes the following forms: Organizational Minutes, Minutes for Initial Meeting of Shareholders and Directors, By-Laws, Annual Minutes of Joint Meeting of Shareholders and Directors, Notice of Special Meeting of Directors, Notice of Annual Meeting of Directors, Notice of Special Meeting of Shareholders, Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders, Blank Resolution form for Shareholders, Blank Resolution form for Directors, Blank Resolution form for Joint Action of Shareholders and Directors, Waiver of Notice of Meeting by Directors, Waiver of Notice of Meeting by Shareholders, Resignation of Incorporator, Resignation of Director, Resignation of Officer, Stock Transfer Ledger and Simple Stock Certificate.
- Business Incorporation Package to Incorporate Corporation in Oregon
- Articles of Incorporation for Domestic for Profit Corporation for Oregon
- Professional Corporation Package for Oregon
- By-Laws for Corporation in Oregon
- Oregon Pre-Incorporation Agreement
- View All Oregon Incorporation Forms
- View All States Incorporation Forms
How To Fill Out Oregon Corporate Records Maintenance Package For Existing Corporations?
When it comes to completing Oregon Corporate Records Maintenance Package for Existing Corporations, you probably think about an extensive process that consists of choosing a perfect form among hundreds of very similar ones and then needing to pay a lawyer to fill it out to suit your needs. On the whole, that’s a slow-moving and expensive option. Use US Legal Forms and pick out the state-specific document within just clicks.
For those who have a subscription, just log in and click on Download button to get the Oregon Corporate Records Maintenance Package for Existing Corporations form.
If you don’t have an account yet but need one, follow the point-by-point guideline listed below:
- Make sure the file you’re downloading is valid in your state (or the state it’s needed in).
- Do it by reading the form’s description and also by visiting the Preview option (if readily available) to view the form’s information.
- Simply click Buy Now.
- Find the appropriate plan for your financial budget.
- Subscribe to an account and choose how you want to pay out: by PayPal or by credit card.
- Save the file in .pdf or .docx format.
- Get the record on your device or in your My Forms folder.
Professional lawyers work on drawing up our samples to ensure after downloading, you don't have to worry about editing content material outside of your personal details or your business’s information. Be a part of US Legal Forms and get your Oregon Corporate Records Maintenance Package for Existing Corporations example now.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do I find out if a business name is legal?
How do I set up an S Corp in Oregon?
How do I look up a business in Oregon?
How do I register my business name in Oregon?
Can an individual create a corporation?
How much does it cost to register a business name in Oregon?
How do I form a corporation in Oregon?
How do I register a business name in Oregon?
What paperwork is needed to start a corporation?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.