This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney - Durable Provisions
3. Health Care Proxy
4. Durable General Power of Attorney Effective at a Future Time
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney - Durable Provisions - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the New York State Consolidated Laws.
3. Health Care Proxy Health Care Decisions - Statutory form including Living Will provisions - This Healthcare Proxy allows you to choose an agent to speak for you and make specific instructions for your treatment, in the event that you become incapable of voicing these instructions yourself.
4. Durable General Power of Attorney Effective at a Future Time - This is a form that takes effect upon a specified event or condition.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.