Louisiana Statement of Claim and Privilege - Corporation or LLC
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Statement of Claim and Privilege is for use by a corporation or LLC to preserve a lien and privilege granted by law for work, labor, services and material performed by the individual in the construction of improvements upon the property, and includes a legal description and address of the property, and that the debt, plus costs of filing this affidavit, is past due, owing and unpaid, and all just credits have been allowed.
- View Louisiana Notice of Contract - Professional Sub-consultant - Individual
- View Louisiana Notice of Termination - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Notice of Lien Rights - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Request for Reinscription of Notice of Contract - Corporation or LLC
- View Louisiana Request for Reinscription of Notice of Contract - Individual
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.