Indiana Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
4. Out of Hospital
5. Statutory Living Will
6. Life Prolonging Procedures Declaration
7. Declaration of Mental Health Care Treatment
8. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
9. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - The purpose of this Power of Attorney is to give the person you designate (your agent) broad powers to make health care decisions for you, including the power to require, consent to, or withdraw any type of personal care or medical treatment.
4. Out of Hospital - Do Not Resuscitate Declaration - Statutory Form - This is a state specific form specifying your desires that, should you experience cardiac or pulmonary failure in a location other than an acute care hospital or a health facility, cardiopulmonary resuscitation procedures be withheld or withdrawn and that you be permitted to die naturally.
5. Statutory Living Will - This Statutory Living Will form allows you to express your wishes and desires if it is determined that your death will occur whether or not life-sustaining procedures are utilized and where the application of life-sustaining procedures would serve only to artificially prolong the dying process. It is a declaration that such procedures be withheld or withdrawn, and that you be permitted to die naturally with only the administration of medication or the performance of any medical procedure deemed necessary to provide you with comfortable care.
6. Life Prolonging Procedures Declaration Statutory Form - This is a state specific form specifying your desires if at any time you have an incurable injury, disease, or illness determined to be a terminal condition. The form is your request for the use of life prolonging procedures that would extend your life, including appropriate nutrition and hydration, the administration of medication, and the performance of all other medical procedures necessary to extend my life, to provide comfort care, or to alleviate pain.
7. Declaration of Mental Health Care Treatment - This is a form specifying your desires with regard to future mental health treatment. It allows you to make decisions in advance about 3 types of mental health treatment: psychotropic medication, electroconvulsive therapy, and admission to a treatment facility. The instructions that you include in this declaration will be followed only if 2 physicians or a court believes that you are incapable of making treatment decisions.
8. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This form is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
9. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.