Colorado Temporary Lease Agreement to Prospective Buyer of Residence prior to Closing
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Temporary Lease Agreement to Prospective Buyer of Residence Prior to Closing form is a temporary lease between the seller and buyer of a residence prior to closing. It it for the situation where the seller desires to allow the buyer to take possession prior to closing of the contract of sale.
- View Colorado Notice of Intent to Vacate at End of Specified Lease Term from Tenant to Landlord for Residential Property
- View Colorado 10 Day Notice to Terminate Lease of One Month to less than Six Months for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Colorado 3-Day Termination Notice Due to Repeated Breach of Specific Provisions of Residential Rental Agreement
- View Colorado 3-Day Notice of Termination of Residential Rental Agreement Due to Violent Criminal Act or Drug-Related Felony
- View Colorado Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.