The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Motion Strike Sample
Description Alimony Form
This is a generic Affidavit to accompany a Motion to amend or strike alimony provisions of a divorce decree because of the obligor spouse's changed financial condition. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Affidavit of Defendant Spouse in Support of Motion to Amend or Strike Alimony Provisions of Divorce Decree on Remarriage of Plaintiff
- View Affidavit of Defendant Spouse in Support of Motion to Amend or Strike Alimony Provisions of Divorce Decree Because of Cohabitation By Dependent Spouse
- View Affidavit by Obligor Spouse on Application to Modify Order for Alimony
- View Affidavit of Desertion of Spouse
- View Affidavit By Respondent in Support of Motion to Vacate Divorce Decree on Grounds of Fraud due to Forgery of Signature as to Appearance
How To Fill Out Affidavit Support?
Get access to top quality Affidavit of Defendant Spouse in Support of Motion to Amend or Strike Alimony Provisions of Divorce Decree Because Of Obligor Spouse's Changed Financial Condition samples online with US Legal Forms. Avoid hours of lost time seeking the internet and lost money on documents that aren’t up-to-date. US Legal Forms gives you a solution to just that. Find around 85,000 state-specific legal and tax samples that you could save and complete in clicks within the Forms library.
For people who don’t have a subscription yet, take a look at our how-guide below to make getting started easier:
- See if the Affidavit of Defendant Spouse in Support of Motion to Amend or Strike Alimony Provisions of Divorce Decree Because Of Obligor Spouse's Changed Financial Condition you’re looking at is appropriate for your state.
- Look at the form making use of the Preview option and read its description.
- Visit the subscription page by clicking on Buy Now button.
- Select the subscription plan to keep on to sign up.
- Pay by card or PayPal to finish creating an account.
- Choose a preferred file format to save the file (.pdf or .docx).
Now you can open up the Affidavit of Defendant Spouse in Support of Motion to Amend or Strike Alimony Provisions of Divorce Decree Because Of Obligor Spouse's Changed Financial Condition sample and fill it out online or print it and get it done by hand. Think about giving the document to your legal counsel to ensure things are completed properly. If you make a mistake, print and fill application again (once you’ve created an account all documents you save is reusable). Create your US Legal Forms account now and access more templates.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Alimony Calculator, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Divorce Modification Form Popularity
Affidavit Spouse Other Form Names
Affidavit Defendant FAQ
What is the formula for calculating spousal support?
How long does a wife get alimony?
What determines if a spouse gets alimony?
How does the court determine spousal support?
Is alimony calculated on gross or net income?
How is alimony usually calculated?
Is alimony based on net or gross income?
How do you figure out alimony payments?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.