Tax Exchange Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Tax-Free Exchange Package contains essential forms to successfully complete a tax-free exchange of like-kind property.
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Exchange Agreement
(2) Exchange Addendum
(3) Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange
(4) Like-Kind Exchanges
(5) Sale of Business Property
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detailed Information on each form:
1. Exchange Agreement - This form is used to establish the intent to enter into an exchange agreement and to otherwise qualify the contemplated transactions under the qualified intermediary safe harbor.
2. Exchange Addendum - In this form, the parties amend an existing contract to buy and sell real estate and agree that the Exchanging Party's rights under the contract are assignable prior to closing to structure an exchange of the property under Section 1031. The Cooperating Party agrees to reasonably cooperate in such exchange with the Exchanging Party.
3. Certification Of No Info Reporting On Sale Of Exchange - Complete this form to determine whether the sale or exchange should be reported to the seller, and to the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099-S, Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions.
4. Like-Kind Exchanges - This form is used to report each exchange of business or investment property for property of a like kind to the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Sale of Business Property - This form is used to report gains, losses and recapture amounts from the sale of business property and involuntary conversions.
How To Fill Out Washington Tax Free Exchange Package?
Out of the multitude of services that offer legal samples, US Legal Forms provides the most user-friendly experience and customer journey when previewing forms before purchasing them. Its extensive catalogue of 85,000 templates is grouped by state and use for simplicity. All of the forms on the platform have been drafted to meet individual state requirements by qualified lawyers.
Keep to the tips below to obtain the document:
- Once you find a Form name, make sure it is the one for the state you really need it to file in.
- Preview the template and read the document description prior to downloading the sample.
- Search for a new sample through the Search field if the one you’ve already found is not proper.
- Just click Buy Now and choose a subscription plan.
- Create your own account.
- Pay with a credit card or PayPal and download the document.
After you’ve downloaded your Form name, you can edit it, fill it out and sign it with an web-based editor that you pick. Any form you add to your My Forms tab might be reused multiple times, or for as long as it continues to be the most up-to-date version in your state. Our service provides fast and easy access to templates that suit both lawyers and their clients.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
How do I claim sales tax back in USA?
What items are exempt from sales tax in Washington state?
Can you write off sales tax in Washington state?
How do I claim back sales tax in Washington state?
Can you write off sales tax on your taxes?
Do you get sales tax back on returns?
How do I file no taxes in Washington state?
How do I get reimbursed for sales tax in Washington state?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.