The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Documents Living
Description Life Documents Template
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
4. Mental Health Advance Directive
5. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will - Health Care Directive
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This form gives the person you name as your agent the authority to make any and all health care decisions for you in accordance with your wishes when you are no longer capable of making them yourself.
4. Mental Health Advance Directive - Statutory Form - This form designates individual choices concerning mental health care. These choices will be carried out in the event the individual creating the directive becomes unable to express his/her instructions and preferences regarding his/her mental health care.
5. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will - Health Care Directive - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Revised Code of Washington. This form allows you to express your wishes and decision that your dying not be artificially prolonged under certain circumstances set out in the directive.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Washington Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Washington Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Washington Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Washington Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View Washington Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
How To Fill Out Washington Life Documents Planning Package, Including Will, Power Of Attorney And Living Will?
Out of the multitude of platforms that provide legal templates, US Legal Forms provides the most user-friendly experience and customer journey while previewing forms prior to buying them. Its extensive library of 85,000 samples is grouped by state and use for simplicity. All of the forms available on the platform have been drafted to meet individual state requirements by certified lawyers.
Stick to the guidelines listed below to obtain the form:
- Once you see a Form name, ensure it is the one for the state you really need it to file in.
- Preview the template and read the document description prior to downloading the sample.
- Search for a new sample using the Search field in case the one you’ve already found is not appropriate.
- Click on Buy Now and select a subscription plan.
- Create your own account.
- Pay with a credit card or PayPal and download the template.
Once you’ve downloaded your Form name, you are able to edit it, fill it out and sign it with an online editor of your choice. Any document you add to your My Forms tab might be reused multiple times, or for as long as it remains to be the most updated version in your state. Our platform provides easy and fast access to templates that suit both legal professionals and their clients.
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Poa, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Washington Attorney Form Popularity
Washington Personal Planning Packages Other Form Names
How do I fill out an advance directive?
Who can sign living will?
Can a POA create a living trust?
How do you fill out a living will form?
What is the difference between a living will and an advance directive?
Can a power of attorney sign a living will?
Can someone with power of attorney inherit?
What should be included in a living will?
Can a POA sign a living will?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.