Escrow Agreement with the Subject of Escrow Described in Exhibit
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Escrow refers to a type of account in which the funds, escrow instructions from both parties, an accounting of the funds and other documents necessary to complete the transaction by a certain date, is held by a third party, called an escrow agent, until the conditions of an agreement are met.
- View Geophysical Exploration Agreement Between Mineral Owner and Operator, with Option to Purchase Oil and Gas Lease
- View Assumption Agreement for Buyer's Assumption of Seller's Obligations, in Connection With the Sale of Properties Under A Purchase and Sale Agreement
- View Seismic Data License Agreement - Form A
- View Master Service Agreement for Project Management Services
- View Contract Service Agreement when Seller Continues to Operate Properties Sold to Buyer
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.